Benefits of volunteering:
Volunteering at Open Space is not only fun, but it’s a great way to network with other artists in the community, country, and world. Open Space volunteers gain practical skills and development by working alongside professionals and visiting artists.
In addition, if you complete 8 hours of volunteering, you are eligible to become an Open Space member. Rewards of membership include:
- Free subscription to our newsletter
- Email announcements, including invitations to opening events, volunteer opportunities, and more.
- Discounts on publications, performances, in-house printing, etc.
- Eligibility to join the Program Committee and to shape future directions.
- Voting privileges at the Annual General Meeting.
To become a volunteer, visit Open Space during regular gallery hours to fill out a volunteer form, or fill out the online form below: